Granola has got to be one of my all time favourite things to make ahead. It takes such a short amount of time to prepare and bake and then you have a delicious and healthy breakfast ready for the week. Its also so easily adaptable. There are endless ways to make it..you can get really creative. This granola is one of my favourites. I’m pretty sure everyone has realised I’m obsessed with peanutbutter and banana. Therefore this granola is inspired by a favourite childhood sandwich filling of peanutbutter and banana.
(Prep: 5 minutes Baking: 30 minutes Qty: 16 Servings)
– 3 cups Oats / 3 φλ. Βρώμη
– 1/4 cup Peanutbutter / 1/4 φλ. Φυστικοβούτυρο
– 1/4 cup Coconut Oil / 1/4 φλ. λάδι καρύδας
– 1/4 cup Maple Syrup / 1/4 φλ. Σιρόπι Σφενδάμου
– 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence / 1κγ. βανίλιας
– 1 tsp. Cinnamon / 1κγ. κανέλα
– 1/4 cup crushed almonds / 1/4 φλ. θρυμματισμένα αμύγδαλα
– 1/4 cup crushed pecans / 1/4 φλ.συνθλίβονται καρύδια πεκάν
– 100gr. Banana Chips / 100γρ. τσιπς μπανάνας
– 1/2 cup Raisins / 1/2 φλ.σταφίδες
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Add your oats to a large bowl.
3. In a seperate smaller bowl add the peanutbutter, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add the peanutbutter mixture to the oats and mix well so everything is combined. I like to use my hands for this as it makes it a lot easier. (Make sure you wash your hands first, of course.)
5. Place the oat mixture in a baking tray and spread out evenly. Place in the oven for 30 minutes, making sure to mix everything every 10 minutes. Once the oats are golden, remove from the oven.
6. Add all the extra ingredients and mix well. Keep in an air tight container and serve with your favourite plant-based milk. Enjoy.