Get creative with toppings, and top with whatever tickles your fancy.
photo flavour: Peanut butter & strawberry jam
Blend if you want a creamier texture (i prefer creamier)!
- 1/3 c or 70gr chia seeds
- 1 1/2 c almond milk, sweetened (sub with coconut milk if going for a tropical version)
- 4 tbsp. - 5 tbsp agave syrup or honey (according to your taste)
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Optional topping (PB & J)
- 2 tbsp. strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- fresh strawberries
- Place your chia seeds in a jar. Top with milk and stir throroughly (Note: If you dont want to make it ALL milk, make it one third water)
- Add in the cinnamon and agave syrup or honey according to how sweet you like things. Stir again
- Seal the jar and place in fridge overnight (or for 3.5 hours). Whenever you remember (e.g. whenever you happen to open the fridge during the night), give it a stir with a fork. This ensures you dont get clumps later
- your pudding is ready! Before eating, swirl through your peanut butter, jam and strawberries (or any toppings your heart desires!) If the tapioca style texture isnt for you, and you prefer creamier, blend in a processor or blender for 2 minutes before placing the toppings (i prefer blended)