A recipe for those of us who don’t have a lot of time and have no idea what to pack our sandwich with. This can easily be made as on a Sunday for the week ahead since no cooking is involved, all you need is to blitz the ingredients together. Don’t let the simplicity of it fool you into thinking it isn’t packed full of flavour and nutrition! This doubles as a tasty dip for any crudités
- 1 tin Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed -
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice - 1κ.σ. χυμό λεμόνι
- 5 Sundried Tomatoes , in olive oil - 5 λιαστές ντομάτες σε λάδι
- 1/2 tbsp. Dill, dried - 1/2κσ. άνιθο αποξηραμένο
- Salt & Pepper, to taste - αλατοπίπερο
- 1 Spring Onion, finely chopped - 1 φρέσκο κρεμμυδάκι ψιλο-κομμένο
- 2 tbsp. Capers - 2κ.σ. κάππαρι
- Handful of Fresh Parsley, chopped - 2 χούφτες μαιντανό κομμένο
- Add everything except Spring Onion, Capers and Parsley into a food processor and process until everything is mixed well and the consistency is that of a thick spread / dip.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and store in the fridge.